Raw materials for pet food and feed Dry
For many years, HAGES has been one of the leading importers and distributors of raw materials for pet food and feed in Europe. Our global supplier network, local warehousing and customised logistics solutions are the basis for this success.
In the area of pet food and feed, we offer a wide range of animal and vegetable raw materials as well as special raw materials from reliable sources.
Proteins and fats from land animals
- Meat and bone meal from lamb/ovine, poultry, rabbit, duck
- Hydrolysates from beef, poultry
- Greaves meal
- Whole egg powder
- Fats from beef, poultry, insects
- Whole dried larvae/insects, insect meal
Proteins and fats from marine animals
- Fish meals from salmon, herring, trout
- Hydrolysates from salmon, blue whiting
- Crustacean meals from krill, shrimp
- Oils from salmon, trout, krill
Raw materials of vegetable origin (starch, protein, fibre)
- Grain-free raw materials like peas, potatoes, rice, sweet potatoes, tapioca, lentils, chick peas
- Superfoods like hemp, cranberry, banana
- Dry inactive brewer’s yeast
- Dry inactive molasses yeast
- Autolysed yeasts and cell walls
- Ascophyllum nodosum
Quality assurance for pet food and feed
Quality assurance in the area of raw materials for livestock farming has been guaranteed for many years by the externally certified GMP+ International standard. For the pet food segment, we ensure quality control with our internal HAGES QME system.